10 Must Do's Before Summer ends
We have officially hit Dog Days of summer,I KNOW. But if you are not lucky enough to spend the last few weeks Up North here is a list of 10 Must do's. Like literally freaking do it. It'll be fun, like I promise.
10. Start playing Pickle ball. I kid you not. This is by far one of the go to sports of my summer and I promise a hell of a good time. As fast or slow paced as you want and just fun, hey bring a cooler of white claw shotgun one between games.
WHERE TO PLAY?
9. Drink your night away on the NEW patio at O'bar on Charlevoix in the Park. Literally feels like you are in South Beach, I'm so freaking serious. While your there make sure to say hi to your host Russ. He's just the best guy around.
8. Over the weekend Challenge your kids, wife , or neighbor to a watermelon Eating contest. I swear to the highest that this is super fun and aside from getting a little sticky its the perfect reason to hose yourself off afterward and won't make you to full! Simply buy the pre cut melons from Village Market and prepare to compete.
7. Spend an entire afternoon and evening on Lake St. Clare. We Recommend between The Farms Park and GPYC. Tell your buddy with a boat you'll bring subs from Alexander & Polen, along with as much High Noon you can fit in your cooler. Normally we try to get out there by noon, home just after 10.
6.Buy a slip and slide on Amazon. Set it up and wash your afternoon away feeling 12 again.
5.Buy a baby Pool, SPend the day in there. Available On PRIME.
4. Take an out door fitness class put on by The Corner Studio at Kerby Field.
3. Camp out in the backyard. The nights will start to get a bit cooler, and there is nothing better then waking up to the birds. Wife for some reason has it out for the morning birds, but es okay.......Wake up sweaty, and have a cup of coffee. Ill prolly build a fire too.
2. EAT A HOT DOG OR TWELVE.
1. JUMP IN THE LAKE. IT FEELS SO GOOD!!!